40 Ways to Reset the YearAug 13, 2021
By Ambila Nath.
We are now into month eight of 2021. How has the year been for you so far? Are you on target to reaching, achieving, and doing all the things you set out in January?
Sometimes you don’t need to read lengthy articles. With only five months left to the year (I can’t believe it!), use the tips below to get you back on track or to keep you on it.
Remember, time is only limited if that’s what you set!
Here are 40 things to get you going … fast!
- Use the first 90 minutes of your day on the most important tasks that will add value to your life and work
- Switch off all technology for at least one hour a day
- What you think - You Become. Take control of your thoughts and switch to positive thinking
- Let go of all negativities that you are holding onto and that are stopping you from progressing this year.
- Your past is a part of yesterday, so leave it behind and put your energy into your present and your future
- Plan weekly tasks every Sunday night - both personal and work-related
- Aim to achieve five little goals each day and prioritise the most important to be completed without any excuses
- Once a week do something that makes you feel uncomfortable and pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Check your emails at the end of the day so that you are driven by the tasks you have set at the beginning of the day
- Stop complaining about the things that aren’t working; make a plan and start doing the things that you can do today
- Believe in your vision and gifts, even when no one else believes in them
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day
- Finish what you start in the day
- Create a vision board for what you want to achieve in the next few months
- Write in a journal every day and record your gratitude for that day
- Smile more (and tell your face)
- Remember that victims are frightened by change and leaders grow inspired by it. Be a leader
- Dream big but start now
- Invest more in yourself than your job
- Keep your promises
- Always look at your own habits and personality before criticising others of theirs
- Have a body that you’re happy with and not what peer pressure makes you have
- Be responsible for your own health including fitness, eating, vitamins, etc
- Watch and listen to positive podcasts, music and TV
- Laugh and play at least once a day - be childlike
- Know that a problem only becomes a problem when you choose to see it as a problem
- Embrace rejection - every great person has gone through it
- Know your values and then have the guts to live them, no matter what the crowd thinks and how the herd lives
- Know your ‘Big 5’ - the five goals you absolutely must achieve by December 31
- Give your life to a project bigger than yourself
- Get a support system around you for your life and business
- Write handwritten ‘thank you’ notes to your customers, teammates, and family members - make them feel special
- Give your loved ones your time
- Acknowledge all your skills and not just your title
- Take a walk - wherever and whenever you can
- Talk to positive people every day
- Plan daily breaks
- Reflect on what you have already achieved this year
- Celebrate every little positive achievement in your life and in others’ lives
Five months is a long way away, and the art of life is flexibility. Just look back on what you have achieved and what you want to do next. Small daily consistent steps are all it takes.
“what is the next right move? And then from that space, make the next right move and the next right move. And not to be overwhelmed by it, because you know your life is bigger than any one moment.” - Oprah Winfrey
Ambila Nath is a Spiritual lifestyle coach, serial entrepreneur, tarot reader, energy healer and a paid international speaker. She has worked with clients for over 2 decades helping them to build the life that they deserve by finding their life path, gaining self-confidence to just be themselves, starting successful businesses and trusting in love again.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason. Ever.